Wednesday, May 17, 2006

make out


make out
Originally uploaded by omegha.
These nicotine patches turn up everywhere.

The other day I found one stuck to my back. R then complained about the one stuck on the bottom of her foot.

Perhaps they should be worn on the forehead to alert society to the gallant efforts being made by the person to pack in fags.

I had a heap load to smoke in my dream last night. It's always very confusing smoking in your dreams, my dreams anyway, because you just find yourself having smoked without any preamble...

I knew I shouldn't be smoking and made plans to shove my large pouch of baccy under the pub bench I was sitting on. However I couldn't bring myself to waste the money. I woke before chucking it, again grateful it had only been a dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»